In this article i will show you how to Create a windows Bootable USB using Rufus Software.Follow simple steps below here.
How to Create Bootable windows USB Drive
- First Download Rufus Usb bootable creator From the following link.
- Plug in the USB drive. And you will instantly see it in the top drop down menu to select your USB Drive.
- Once you select the Drive. Click on the Select Button.
- in the Browse windows go to where you’ve stored your Windows & other bootable ISO File from your computer. Select it, and click on the open button.
- Select the MBR from the Partition scheme drop-down menu and BOIS or UEFI
- If you are trying to use this bootable USB drive on an old system select the Add fixes for old Boises Check Box under the Advance Drive properties section.
- Click on the Start Button.
- You might also see a drive format Warning Click on the OK Button.
- As soon as you click on the button Rufus starts to create the bootable USB Drive.
- When the process is complete the cancel Button Replace to close Button.
- Done unplug the USB Drive From your computer.