How to install Windows 7 and latest
Are you installing Windows 7 in your computer? you don’t need to confuse in-order to do so. You can install windows 7 from a DVD or USB. Following steps are given below to install windows 7 and other latest Version of windows.
How to install Windows 7
- Place the Windows 7 Installation disc in the disc drive.
- Restart Your computer
- when the computer is restart black Screen appear Press any key from the keyboard.
- Windows Start loading a file.
- wait 1 mint to complete the process.
- Choose your Windows Setup options select your preferred language, keyboard type, and time or currency format, Then click Next in the lower-right corner.
- Click the Install button in the center of the screen.
- Accept Microsoft Software License Terms and condition. Then click the checkbox next to accept the license Select the custom agreement and click Next Button.
- Select the Custom installation option (this option allow user to do a Clean install of windows 7)
- Select a Hard drive partition you want to install windows on.
- Then select the hard drive from the list of hard drive.
- Click Drive option advance.
- Click Delete or Format Option.
- Re select Drive and Click new option.
- Select the size, and click OK.
- install windows your preferred hard drive partition and click next.
- wait sometime your computer install windows.
- after sometime you have finished installing windows and automatically reboot your computer.
- don’t press any key form the keyboard.
- Wait sometime the process is complete then automatic restart computer.
- user name dialog box appear.
- now type your username and password. click next
- now type windows 7 key.
- Your product key is located on the case of your Windows 7 disc if you purchased the disc To skip entering your product key, just click Next,
- Choose your Windows Update settings
- Use recommended settings: automatically sets update & security settings recommended by Microsoft.
- Install important updates only: configures your PC only to install necessary updates.
- Ask me later: disables your security until you have made a decision.
- Set your time and time zone
- Set your network type.
- wait the process is complete
One thought on “How to install Windows 7 and latest”
Nice article keep It up