If you need to install windows Or other operating system and you don’t have access to a DVD or Pin drive, a bootable USB drive is the solution. You can boot to the USB drive using Yumi software to Create a Multi Boot USB pin Drive. This software is use to create a multi boot OS like windows and Linux.
How to Create a Multi Boot USB Drive
- First Download Yumi Malt boot USB Creator from the Following Link.
- Insert your Flash Drive in an open USB Slot.
- Open Yumi Software
- Select USB Drive that you want to create a bootable.
- Select the distribution from the list that you want.(windows 7,8,9 Ubuntu or Linux)
- Brows your distribution ISO File.
- Once select ISO file Click Create Button.
- When complete process repeat for more distributions.
- Once completed you should now be able to select the USB drive on bootup to access to distribution.