In computing, bad sector refers to a drive sector on a disk storage unit that is permanently damaged. When our hard Disk have sectors, these sectors won’t respond to read or write user request. In this article i will Show you how to repair hard disk bad sector in Mac OS.
How to Repair Hard Disk Bad Sectors in Mac
- Connect the drive to your Mac.
- Click Go Tab From the menu at the top of your mac’s screen.
- Drop-down menu will appear.
- Click utilities from the Drop-down menu.
- Double click disk utility app icon,
- Select hard drive in the upper left corner of the windows .
- Click First Aid tab at the top of the disk utility windwos.
- prompt utility scanning your selected hard drives bad sector.
- Wait for the repairs to complete .
- Run the disk utility again .