This Article is about dvice drivers for hardware. Device driver is a computer program that operates or controls a particular type of device that is attached to a computer. Below steps to install drivers on windows 10
How to install drivers on windows 10 online
- Right Click on the PC icon.
- Select Properties option from the menu.
- Click on Device Manager from the left panel.
- Double click the branch with the hardware you want to update.
- Right click the hardware and select the update Driver option.
- Click the search automatically for update driver software option.
- after you complete the steps if a newer update is available, Device manager will download and install the package automatically similar to windows update using the Microsoft servers.
How to install drivers on windows 10 using Driver Pack Solution
- First download Driver Pack Solution
- Online Setup or offline setup.
- Download and run it easily, and it will check your computer configuration.
- After checking your computer configuration, the installation windows appear. You can chose to do automatic setup or you can click on the expert mode on the below bar to customize your driver and programs installation, and that’s what i recommend.
- Exploring the Expert mode. You can chose what to install from the driver and what not. Same for the software package, as for security tab it will guide you about the unnecessary application if you have and you need to remove it.
- Choosing what software to install. On this step you will select which software do you need for your computer.
- The most important step is Drivers installation. Select the required drivers that you need to install. You will notice that the Driver pack solution can update your current drivers. After made your selections with each tab (Drivers, software security. etc) click install everything, and the driver pack will download your required drivers and install.