When you Start up your Computer. It takes forever as you log in to your account, your computer is running very slow, or when you log into your windows account and all your programs start automatically then this post for you. When we install software sometimes it will ask permission to open at startup. We grant that permission without noticing. Windows 7,8 and 10 user can follow this post to disable startup programs in windows 10.
Disable Startup Programs in Windows 10
- First open the Run Dialog box by using windows Key + R key.
- Type the following Command Msconfig Press Enter.
- Click on Startup tab.
- Then Click on Open Task Manager. In the Task Manager menu Click on Startup Tab. you will see a list of programs that will start when you log in to your windows account.
- Click and select the Program from the list you want to disable.
- Next click on Disable.
- Close System configuration by pressing Enter key or click on OK to apply changes.