Follow the steps provided in this article to resolve the error. Windows setup could not configure to run on this computer’s hardware that may appear during a windows 7 & 10 installation.
Manually run Msoobe.exe to finish the install
A possible resolution to this issue is to manually run the msoobe.exe program which ensures the Microsoft windows version is activated and registered properly to allow the install to complete. Follow the steps below to manually run the msoobe.exe program.
- At the error screen, press Shift+F10 to open a command prompt
- Type Cd\ and press enter
- Then Type cd C:windows\system32\oobe ( with c being the drive letter where windows is installed)
- Type msoobe and press enter. The installation process should now automatically continue.
- Remobe the installation media and the system should finish the installation and boot into windows.
- While on the screen where the error appear, press Shift+ F10 to bring up the command prompt.
- Type CD C:windows\system32\oobe and hit enter.
- Type msoobe and hit Enter.
- You may then be prompted to create an account name and password, and set the time and date. Click Finish when down
Note: If this is a retail version of Windows 10, You may also be prompted to enter a product key for windows 10. Enter the product key and click Finish,