There are several different kind of Keyboards for computer. The most common type is a physical, external keyboard that plugs into your computer. But windows has a built-in Ease of access tool called the on Screen keyboard that can be used instead of physical keyboard. It displays a visual keyboard with all the standers keys, so you can use your mouse or another pointing device to select keys. Use physical single key or group of keys to cycle through the keys on the screen. below steps to enable on screen keyboard in windows.
How to enable on screen keyboard
- We have to access our windows control Panel. Which is quite easy in windows 8 and 10 you have to just press and hold windows key while holding windows key press X key. A menu will popup and you can Click on control panel to open.
- In control Panel windows click on Ease of Access.
- Next click on Ease of Access Center.
- On Screen Keyboard will appear on your computer screen.
- Done. Hope this tutorial helps you.