ISO file is an exact copy of compact disc. It allows you backup copies of discs and store them digitally. You can burn the ISO file to a disc. Thus to make an exact copy of original disc. Following are the procedure to mount an ISO image on windows 10 and Mac os
How to Mount an ISO Image on windows 10
- Click the Start menu in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click the folder icon in the lower left side of the Start windows.
- Find the ISO. Click the folder in which your ISO is stored, on the left side of the File Explorer. Then open any additional folders in the main windows until you arrive at your ISO file.
- Click the ISO file to select it.
- Click the mange tab. you’ll find this option in the upper left side of the window. A toolbar will appear below it.
- Click mount. it’s in the Manage selection of the toolbar.
How to Mount an ISO Image on ac
- Click the blue, Face- like app in your Mac’s dock.
- Find the ISO, Click the folder in which your ISO is stored. On the left side of the Finder, Then open any additional folders in the main window until you arrive at your ISO File.
- Double click the ISO . This will immediately mount the ISO to your Mac.
- Click the ISO Name. in the left hand column of the finder, You should see your ISO name appear below the devices heading, click it here to open the ISO