Cricket Mobile actually makes it fairly easy to get an unlock code, so long as you meet the necessary requirements. The steps to do it online, over at the Cricket website are. Below steps to Unlock a Cricket Phone.
How to Unlock a Cricket Phone on official website
- Sing in, Visit Account settings and select Get code.
- Scroll down to locate the number of the phone or line you’d like to unlock.
- Select Request Unlock.
- The unlock code for eligible android phones will automatically be displayed on screen, as well as texted to your phone. So long as you meet the requirements. The unlock mobile process for eligible iPhone users is a different. As they will receive the unlock code via text message the following business day.
How to Unlock a Cricket Phone using Cricket App
- Download and install myCricket app from google play store.
- if you’re already singned into the app, make sure to sign out.
- From there, you can tap unlock device on the app’s sign in screen.
- Tap unlock at the bottom of the screen.
- Once your phone is successfully unlocked, restart.