More often than not, the culprit for a Google Play Store download pending error are apps updating at the same time. You will also encounter the problem if you are downloading multiple application simultaneously or a couple or particularly large ones. Below steps to Fix Google play Download Pending error.
How to Fix Google play Download Pending error
1. First Check your internet connection.
2. Check current downloads and updates.
- Go to Google play > menu > My apps & Games.
- You will see which applications are in the process of being update or download.
- just press the X next to them to cancel the download.
3. Check your Storage
- Check how much free storage you have manually by going to settings >Storage.
- Free up some space by uninstalling unused app or deleting old photos and videos that you have backed up elsewhere.
- Attempt your download once again.
4. Restart your Device
If you aren’t downloading anything and your connection is fine, but your download is still pending. you should try restating your device.
5. Clear Google Play app Cache and Data
- Open your mobile setting> app
- locate Google Play store and tap it.
- underneath the disable, Uninstall updates, and Force stop buttons. you will see App notifications and other options. Tap on Storage.
- Make sure Google Play is closed and then hit the Clear Cache button.
- if you don’t want to repeat steps, you can clear the data as well.
6. Clear Google Play services app Cache and Data
7. Finally, you should Restart your mobile. Once your mobile or tablet has rebooted, downloads should be no longer be pending.