PC Shutdowns But Automatically Startup in windows 10
In this Tutorial i will show how to fix PC shutdowns but automatically startup in windows 10.
The fast startup startup feature that Microsoft has introduce with windows 10 a feature that is actually meant to allow windows 10 computers to boot up faster when they are coming out of a shutdown. The following method that have proven to highly effective against this issue
Fix PC Shutdowns But Automatically Startup in windows 10
- Right-click the Start button
- Click Search option.
- Type Control Panel and hit Enter on your keyboard.
- Click Power Options in the control panel setting, Click Choose what the power buttons do in the left pane.
- Click on the Blue colored below the Define power buttons and turn on Password protection. Change settings that are currently unavailable.
- Click Turn on fast startup (recommended) so that the check mark disappears.this option in the shutdown settings section, uncheck the checkbox beside the turn on fast startup.
- Click Save changes. This will disable fast startup on your computer, and the next time you shut down your computer, it will actually shut down for good and not restart on its own.