Basically windows 10 is the successor to windows 8.1 and was released on July 2015. Its operating system offers built in security and app like mail, photos , calendar,Microsoft Edge and more to help you keep save and productive. Unlike other windows the PC icon in windows 10 is not visible as the desktop screen for windows 10 is much different then windows XP and windows Vista and here i will tell you how can you overcome this difficulty by following simple instructions that i have given below, hope so it will workout for you. After clean installing windows 10 on PC, you noticed that the “This PC” Icon disappeared form my desktop – While i remember getting that icon back on my windows Seven PC, with windows Ten things are a little different. this tutorial i will show how to get “This PC” icon on your desktop in windows 10.
How to Show This PC Icon
- Right Click the desktop and click personalize
2. in Personalization, find and select Themes
3. in Themes, find and click desktop icon
4. A windows will appear with desktop icon settings.
5. Find and select Computer under Desktop icons
5. Apply changes and press OK