How to find and remove harmful software
Harmful software (Malware) that spreads from computer disks CD Rom and other storage devices. Malware is broad term that refer to a variety of malicious programs. These malwares can also spreads through network connections and there also used as a tool by hacker to steal any private information and data from your devices. These malwares have many types like adware, bots, bugs, rootkits , spyware Trojan horses, viruses and worms. Is your computer and laptop running slower than usual? Malware might be responsible for it .It may cause your software application to run slow and can also harm your files. Let me tell you how to find and remove harmful software with Google chrome.
There are many methods to prevent malware from infecting your computer and chrome is one of them.
Follow these steps to check if you have got a harmful software on your computer.
- Open google chrome browser in your computer.
- Enter URL chrome://settings/cleanup in search bar
- Navigate to setting > advanced > reset and clean up > clean up computer
- Click the Find button to start scanning.
- Chrome will scan your computer for viruses and if found, it will also remove it.