In this Tutorial i will show step by steps how to enter data in excel with form format. if data entry is a part of your daily work, i recommend you check out this feature and see how it can help you save time.
How to add Form option In Excel
- Right-click on any of the existing icons in the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Click on “Customize Quick Access Toolbar”
- In the ‘Excel Options’ dialog box that opens, select the ‘All Commands’ option from the drop down list.
- Scroll down the list of commands and select “Form” Icon
- Click on the ‘Add’ button.
The above steps would add the Form icon to the Quick Access Toolbar
Note : For Data Entry Form to work, your data should be in an Ms Excel Table. If it isn’t already, you’ll have to convert it into an Ms Excel Table keyboard shortcut : Ctrl + T
How to Enter data in Excel with Form
- Select any cell in the Excel Table.
- Click on the Form icon in the Quick Access Toolbar
- Enter the data in the form ﬁelds, Hit the Enter key
- Enter the record in the table and get a blank form