Follow some simple steps to Convert PDF to Word Documents. When you convert a PDF document to Microsoft word Doc or Docx format, all your forts & formatting come with it. that includes bullets and numbing tables, and everything else you want to keep updated.
How to Convert PDF to Word Documents
- Open a PDF file in Adobe Acrobat DC First.
- Click on the Export PDF tool in the right pane.
- Choose Microsoft word as your export format, and then choose word document .
- Click on Export Button.
- Save your new Microsoft Word File. Set name your converted file, chose following Extension Doc or Docx file Format, and click Save button .
- Done your file will be converted.