In this tutorial i will show How to boot windows10 in safe mode. If you want to access the Boot Manager of your system, please press the key combination Ctrl + F8 during the boot process. Select the desired Safe Mode to start your computer. Safe mode start windows in basic state if a problem dose not happen in save mode. This means that Basic device have no issue. There are two version of save mode
- Save mode
- Save mode with networking
Safe mode with networking add the networks services you will need to access the internet before you enter save mode you need to enter windows recovery environment ( WINRE).
How to boot windows10 in safe mode
- Click Windows button On/Off.
- Hold down the Shift key and click Restart.
- Click the option Troubleshoot and then Advanced options.
- Go to “Advanced options” and click Start-up Settings.
- Under “Start-up Settings” click Restart.
- Various boot options are displayed.
- The relevant options for booting in Safe Mode are the numbers 4,5 or 6 Select an option by pressing one of the numbers or function keys F4, F5 or F6
- save mode enable
- Windows 10 is now starting in Safe Mode