The test mode appears on your windows desktop when there is an application installed that is in test phase since it uses drivers that are not digitally signed by Microsoft. You can Turn off Test Mode in windows 7 and windows 10 by Following the steps below.
How to Turn off Test Mode
- Swipe in from the right., click or tap search, and then type cmd. Alternatively, type cmd on the start scree.
- Tap and hold or right click Command Prompt in the search results. Select Run as Administrator on the menu that appears at the bottom of the screen. Note: if you are prompted by a user account control windows, tap or click Yes.
- in the Command Prompt windows, type the following command, and then press Enter.
- bcdedit -set loaddoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
- bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF
- After you see the confirmation, close the command prompt windows.
- save any unsaved work, and then restart the computer.
- otherwise uninstall Recently install Driver on your computer.