In order to protect our selves from illegitimate access to our important save on Our Microsoft windows 10 Computer. We all tend to put as many passwords as many passwords as we can. Starting with the login password to protecting our files by either encrypting it or locking them with passwords. Though it is totally necessary, there are times when we ourselves feel irritated putting the Windows password every time we need to use our windows 10 computer. Have you ever wanted to Skip the login screen in windows computer. Well in order to combat the frustration of typing the password repeatedly. It is advisable to bypass the Microsoft Windows login screen and directly login whenever you start your windows 10 computer.
In this article we will be discussing the different method using which you can accomplish the said task.
How to bypass windows 10 Login Screen?
Below are different ways using which you can bypass the windows 10 login screen. let’s discuss them one by one:
Skip Windows 10 Login Screen Using netplwiz
- Open the Run Box by using Windows Key + R Key at the same time . Now in search box type netplwiz command and click on OK.
- This will open the User Accounts dialog box. From the User Accounts Dialog box. Look for the option that sys User must enter a user name and password to use the Computer and uncheck it.
- This will open the user account dialog box From the user accounts dialog box , look for option that says user must enter a user name and password to use the computer uncheck it.
- post this click on apply for the changes to be saved. You might be presented with a pop up asking you to enter the username and password. This will be the user who will be able to automatically sign in and bypass the login screen in windows 10.
- Lastly, all you need to do is restart your windows 10 computer.
Skip windows 10 login Screen using Local Group Policy Editor
- Open the Run Dialog box using Windows key + R.
- Type gpedit.msc hit Enter.
- Doing so will open the local Group policy Editor. This is the place where you can changes to the system settings of your windows 10 PC.
- Post this double click on administrative templates under computer configuration and expand it.
- There after double click on system under administrative templates.
- As soon as you double click on system, the main panel will be presented with number option, look for the option named logon and click on it.
- Doing so will expand the logon option, look for the option that says do no t display the Getting start welcome screen at logon and double click on it.
- As soon as you double click the setting. a pop up windows will appear. here look for the option named Enables and click on it in order to skip the login screen on windows 10 computer.
- Click on OK.