Automatic repair is new feature introduced in windows 8 & 10 that you can fix some PC issues when the computer cannot boot properly. You can try the method below to enter into Recovery mode when you encounter any issues related to booting up your computer. and here are the sealant feature how to automatic Repair windows 10
- First Click on the Start menu and then click on the Settings option.
- Setting Windows appear. Click last option Updated & Security.
- Updated & Security windows appear
- Click on the Recovery button on the left panel
- Two option appear on Recovery windows.
- Reset This PC
- Advance Startup
6. Select advance startup option and click on Restart Now Button.
7. As soon as you restart your system, Press the Troubleshoot area available in Choose and Action Window.
8. New Troubleshoot windows appear. Click Advanced Options.
9. Next, click on Startup Repair and wait for a few seconds.
10. As soon as you get into the Automatic Repair, the very ﬁrst thing that you need to do is
11. Choose an account. If you have the password, enter it and then click on Continue button.