In this post, i’m going to show How to Link Windows Activation Key to Microsoft Account for backup a safe keeping purposes. you won’t use it often, but when you need it, you’ll be glad it’s there.Below Steps to link Microsoft Account
Link Windows Activation Key to Microsoft Account
- First Click on Start button Click Setting button on the left panel
- Windows Setting appear.
- Next Click on Update & security Option in Windows Setting .
- Click on the activation Button in left panel.
- All the top, you’ll get some information about which edition of windows you have installed. Eg. (Windows 10 pro,Windows 10 education, and windows home. etc)
- If the activation key & license can be stored in your Microsoft account, you’ll see the add Microsoft account option at the bottom.Click on Add an account add you’ll be asked to sign in.
- If your activation key doesn’t support a digital license, then you’ll just see two option. Product ID & Product Key. But with no option to add a Microsoft account.