The comment feature of Microsoft word allow you to easily attached comments to word or phrases in your document. In this post i will teaches you how to hide, add and remove comment in word
How to Hide Comments in Word
- Open the Microsoft Word Document.
- Go to the Review Tab From the Ribbon.
- Click the Show Markup pane in the Track Changes section.
- From the drop-down menu, un-check Comments.
Delete Individual comment
You can also remove individual comments from your Microsoft word document from the same review tab From the Ribbon.
- Click on the Review Tab From the Ribbon.
- Select the Comment you want to delete.
- Click Delete option in the Comments section under the Review Tab.
Insert comment in ms word
- select text you want to inset comment on, click at the end of the text.
- Click review tab.
- Click new comment on the review tab.
- type your comment
- Ms word show your comment in a balloon in the document margin.
Reply comment in ms Word
- In the comment, click the Reply button.
- Type your reply