The operation can’t be completed because one or more required items can’t be found. in particular is one of the most frustrating MacOS errors that occur on the screen and keeps users from deleting needed files or folders. This Sounds strange, and the annoying as many people report this particular MAC error. In this tutorial i will tell you how fix this issue.
This error also occurs when you can’t empty the trash entirely on your device. The operation can’t be completed because one or more required items can’t be found can appear due to the hard disk issue, non’existent share point of file or partial download of the data or a document in use. It is possible that you have no permission to manage such files or the document is locked, so this occurs. This Error-43 is related file system problem and con be fixed, but the main thing you need to determine is the particular reason behind this error that shows the following message.
Use Disk Utility to fix The operation can’t be completed because one or more required items con’t be found error
- Navigate to the Apple menu and choose Restart.
- Press and hold command+R keys until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
- Click on Disk utility option before selecting Continue.
- Choose the disk you want repair and press first aid buttion to process with the disk utility check.
- Click Run and wait for the disk utility report. There might be various issues with you drive or none of them. Click show details to learn about the particular problem.
Delete Locked files to fix this Error
- Locate to Terminal and launch the chflags -R nouchg Command .
- Then open your Trash and select the item, Drag everything to the Terminal window and press Return/Enter Key.
- Empty The trash.
Reset NARAM/PRAM to fix this Error
By resetting NVRAM you can solve the error since this is a small amount of memory that you device stores.
- Turn off the device and run it on again. As soon as it starts to boot hold the following keys at the same time Option, Command,P,R.
- The device would proceed with the startup process and some settings like volume, time and date reset.