In this tutorial i will teach you how to turn off Two-Steps verification on your Microsoft and Google account, using a desktop internet browser. if you already use two-Factor Authentication on your Apple ID, you can no longer turn it off because certain features in MicOS it as extra level of Security.Following steps given below to disable two factor authentication on Pc or Mac.
Using a Microsoft Account
- Open the Microsoft Account page in your Internet browser. Type account. microsoft/account into the address bar, and hit enter on your keyboard.
- Click the Sign in Button. it’s in the upper-right corner of the page. This will open the sign-in form on a new page.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account. signing in will open your account dashboard.
- Enter your Email Address, phone number or Skype ID.
- Click next.
- Enter your Account password.
- Click sign in.
- Click the update button in the security box. this will open your security options on a new page.
- Then Click explore more security options at the bottom. You can find this link at the bottom of the Security basics page.
- Verify your identity. Depending on your account information, you can choose to get a verification code sent to your email, or texted to your phone. This will open your Additional security options on a new page.
- Select a method if you’re prompted.
- Enter your code in the area provide.
- Click verify.
- Click the Turn off two step verification link. You can find this option under the Two step verification heading.
- Click yes in the confirmation pop-up. This will confirm your action, and disable two-step verification on your Microsoft account.
Using a Google Account
- Open your google Account page in an internet browser. Type myaccount.google.com into the address bar, and hit Enter.
- If you’re not automatically signed in, Click the blue sign in button on the top right and log in with your email and password.
- Click Signing into google under sign-in & security. This will open your password sign-in settings on a new page.
- Click 2 step verification. You can find it in the password& sign-in method Box.
- Verify your account password. in order to change your security setting. you’ll first have to verify it’s you.
- Enter your password. Click next.
- Complete the 2 step verification process. you can do this with google prompt, or with a verification code via text message or phone call.
- if you have Google prompt, tap Yes on your prompt device.
- if you’re using the verification code method, select whether you want to receive your code via text message.
- Enter your code in the area provided.
- Click next.
- Click the blue Turn off Button.
- You will have to confirm your action in a pop up window.
- click turn off in the confirmation pop up. this will disable 2 step verification on your Google account.