In this tutorial shows all method of master reset Xiaomi redmi Mobile check out how to accomplish hardreset by hardware keys and Android OS settings. As a result your Xiaomi redmi mobile will be as a new and more faster.
How to Hardreset XIAOMI Redmi Mobile
- Initiate by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Start holding the Volume Up and Power Button together for a couple of seconds.
- Once you see the MI logo appears on the screen, release all keys.
- Next, Choose Wipe Data and Wipe All Data by using Volume buttons to scroll down, and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now select Confirm. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Navigate to Main menu and Reboot by using the Power button.
- Navigate to main menu and Reboot by using the Power button.
- At the End select Reboot system by using the power key.