in this tutorial i will teach you how to Hard Reset OPPO mobile. The following tutorial shows all method of master reset oppo mobile.
You must bear in mind that a reset or return to the factory state in a mobile deletes all its content so you must make a backup of your data before doing it if you not want to lose everything.
How to Hard Reset OPPO Phone
- At the very beginning switch off the cell phone by holding down the power button for a short while.
- in this steps press and hold together volume Down and power key for few seconds.
- When the oppo logo shows up on the screen release all keys.
- After that, select English using Volume keys to browse and power rocker to select.
- In the next step Wipe data and cache twice.
- Afterwards confirm the whole process by selecting Yes.
- Finally, you have to tap Reboot in order to restart device’s system.
- All done.