The following tutorial shows all method of Factory reset MOTOROLA Mobile . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie and other version settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Phone will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 core will run faster.
How to Factory Reset MOTOROLA Mobile
- First of all, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.Master
- After that start pushing Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.Wipe data on MOTOROLA Moto G8 Plus.
- First of all, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds. After that start pushing Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.Wipe data on Moto Phone If you see Fastboot Mode shows up let go of all buttons.
- Now you should choose Recovery mode by using Volume keys to scroll down here and the Power button to confirm the choice.
- If the Android Robot picture appears click Volume Up + Power button
- Choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step select yes and press the Power button once.
- Finally choose reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Perfect! All your data like passwords, photos, etc. was deleted so don’t forget to secure your smartphone