How to Use Apple Helth App
iPhone’s Health application is storing all health data from your iPhone, Apple Watch and apps that are already used, so you can check all your results and progress in one place. iOS Health app is counting your steps, and also the distance that you have done each day by foot and running. This outstanding application automatically tracks all your activity data. You can also enter information via any other iOS device that has the Health App installed. Transferring data is also possible through any source compatible with the Health Application. Let’s check Out how to Use Apple Helth App.
How To Configure Helth Profile
To feel at home and as comfortable as possible while using this application, set up and personalize your own personal account. Just take a look and discover how to customize user details in Health app.
- Start with opening the Health application and tap on the Summary tab.
- Click on your profile picture in the right upper corner.
- Choose a Health Profile and then pick Edit.
- Personalize your profile by entering the required information, such as height, weight, and age.
- Once everything is filled, select Done.
- Additionally, you can customize your Medical ID or register to be an organ donor from your profile.
PICKING FAVOURITE CATEGORIES
Health app allows you to personalize your profile. You can smoothly and easily choose the categories that you would like to track. Once you add some of the categories to favorites, you will be provided on how you’re doing in each category
How to choose your favourite category?
- At first, open your Health app.
Secondly, go to the Summary tab.
- Then, choose the Edit icon located in the right upper corner.
- In order to add or remove some category from your favorites, just click on it.
- The blue star is for favorites, and the empty stands for the rest.
- To apply the changes just click on Done.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH HEALTH
It’s not that some apps just have access to Health application or not. The Health app is also not downloading apps from the whole devices internal storage. You, just by yourself, have to pick the particular applications that will share details with Health. Here you can come along with detailed instruction.
How to transfer info to Health?
- First of all, go to Health application.
Then, choose the Summary tab.
- Tap on your Profile picture, located in the upper right corner.
- Select Apps, which are located just under Privacy. Here you will find all apps that are compatible with Health.
- Finally, just tap an app and turn on the health categories that you want that app to track.
OBSERVE YOUR PROGRESS
The main goal of this application is to know how your condition changes over time. You can come along with your current form and compare it with the past version of yourself through this application. The highlights can be reached easily, and below you can come along with the tutorial.
How to check health changes?
- Begin with opening the Health app.
- Afterward, choose the Summary tab.
- Scroll the menu down till you notice the Highlights.
- That’s it! Now you can come along with details of your progress
A sedentary lifestyle, office work, moving cars or other means of transport, spending time in front of a computer or telephone screen … none of these things have a positive effect on our health. That is why Health can not only help you in taking a bit of control and monitor progress in your sports activities – once you are the active one, but also motivate to act those most incumbent.