The following tutorial show all the Method of master Hard reset of Samsung galaxy phone
Follow Theses steps to Hard reset Samsung galaxy phone
- First hold down the power key for a short while to turn off the device.
- in the next step press and hold together Volume up _ Home _ Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
- After that select from Recovery mode menu “Wipe data factory reset” using volume buttons to navigate and power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- Then select option ” Reboot system now”.
- The Hard reset has just been performed.