Permanent Fix This Copy of Windows Is Not Genuine Error. This is one of the Most popular error in Windows 7 that you may experience as you utilize the Windows 7 operating system. This issue appear after installing some new updates with the message on the bottom right corner of the desktop that see the error message. some common steps to fix this problem.
How To Fix This Copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine Error
Using Command Prompt
- first Click on the start menu and search Command prompt run as Administrator.
- Type Following Command SLMGR –REARM Press Enter
- Restart computer the problem will be fixed
- Press windows key + R key to Open Run Command Box.
- Type Regedit Hit Press Enter
- Open the Following Path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Software -> Microsoft -> WindowsNT -> Current version -> Software Protection Platform.
- Find Skip Rearm in that and click modify
- Change the data value from 0 to 1
- Restart the computer.
Uninstall KB971033 Update
- Open Control panel.
- Click on Windows Update
- View Install Update
- Find the KB971033 Update and uninstall
By using Resultant set of Policy
- Open the Run Command Box and Type rsop.msc Enter.
- Follow Given Path Windows Settings > Security Settings > System Services.
- Right, click on it, then you will find Startup and Click on Automatic
- Re Open the Run Command Box and Type gpupdate/force and Enter
- Restart Your PC.