Start menu is one of the most basic feature of every windows. If you want to change your windows 10 start menu to a more brief and short menu just like windows 7. Then you have to follow the procedure mentioned below. This feature will provide you with an easy access to your windows.
How to change windows 10 start menu
- First Download and install Classic Shell
- Deselect Classic Explorer and Classic IE during the install process.
- When Classic shell install Right Click the start menu.
- Classic shell Start menu appear.
- Click on Setting option.
- Check show all settings if it is not already checked.
- Navigate to the Start menu style tab and select windows 7 or other style.
- Click on the Start button Tab select custom button and browse to the image.if you don’t sea start button tab, make sure show all settings is checked.
- select and navigate to the skin tab and select windows skin like windows 8, windwos 7 and Xp Etc.
- Click ok. Done your process is complete. Your start menu should look something like windows 7 windows Vista or other Operating system.