Sometime if any thing goes wrong with your windows or device and their is a chance that you might lose all of your important work. In order to prevent this you have to create windows recovery partition or drive. In this post i will show you how to create windows recovery partition or drive.
How to Create Windows Recovery Partition or Drive
- Click on the start menu and type recovery drive.
- Under setting, Click Create a recovery drive.
- Your PC may ask you Whether you would like to open Recovery Media Creator. Click Yes.
- Check the Back up system files to the recovery drive checkbox than click Next.
- Connect a USB drive or USB External Hard Drive to Your Computer.
- Click Next Button and then click Create
How to Use Windows Recovery Partition.
- Connect the Recovery USB drive to you PC.
- Turn on your computer and choose Troubleshoot From the option prompted.
- Choose Recover from a Drive.