windows xp,7,8,10 and flavors of windows vista provide an unpublished ability or create a control panel called GodMode. That allow you to have easy access to almost all administrator tasks that you would like to use in windows Operating System. This new windows is called GodMode because it puts all aspects of the management of windows at your fingertips in one location. This allows you to quickly configure windows settings or hardware from one screen. In order to access GodMode you must first create a special folder on your desktop as described below.
It is importanat to note that GodMode only works for 32-bit and 64-Bit versions of windows 7,8,10,windows server. Windows vista 32-bit or 64-Bit. It is know, though, to crash windows vista 64-bit, so please don’t create this folder on those versions of Windows Vista. if you decide to test it on 64-bit versions of windows vista, you may need to reboot into safe mode to remove this folder. Follow below steps to enable Godmode in windows .
How to enable GodMode in windows
- Close all open windows so you are at your desktop.
- Right-Click on an empty portion of your desktop and select New and then select Folder as shown in the image below. a new folder will appear on your desktop with the title of the folder in edit mode as shown below.
- Edit the title of the new folder so that it is named the following and then press enter.
- when done, you should have an icon on your desktop that has teh above title and look like the control panel icon.
- Double=Click on the icon to open GodMode.