Windows icons Resize is a basic function of window 7. Here i tell you how to resize windows 7 icon. Follow these steps to resize icon in windows 7.
Adjust icon size using personalize option
Many of the Personalization options in windows 7 but i am adjust icon size.
- Right click on any empty space on your desktop and select Personalize from the Drop Down menu.
- In the Personalization window, Click On Window Color option.
- Then, Click On Advanced appearance settings.
- In the Window Color and Appearance window, select the Icon Spacing option from the Item Drop Down menu.
- Select the new icon spacing size.
- Click OK to Return to the Desktop
- You can now see the changes made to the icons on the desktop.
Adjust icon size using the Drop-Down menu
- Right-click on any empty space on the desktop and select the View option from the Drop down menu.
- Select the desired option Large, Medium or Small icons. The default option is Medium Icons.
Resize icons in windows 7 Using Mouse scrolling
- Click on any empty space on the desktop.
- Then press and hold Ctrl Key on the keyboard. Then, scroll up or down until you get the required size.