If some of your important files get lost due to any system error or due to other reason. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard advance algorithm technology to thoroughly scanning each storage unit of a physical hard drive. Here is a brief preview that how to recover deleted files in windows 10.
How to Recovery data Using EaseUS Data recovery Wizard
- First Download EaseUS Data Recovery wizard From the Official Website and install it.
- when Easeus install open it.
- Is it a local hard drive disk or a USB Drive from which the files were deleted?
- Choose the exat file location and then Click Scan button to continue.
- Wait for the scan to completes. After the process, you can preview the found files and select what you need. There is no limit in number.
- Click the Recover button to save the recovered files to another location rather than the original one. Then, Click OK to finish the recovery process.
Recover Deleted Files from Recycle Bin
- Open the Recycle Bin, locate on the desktop and right-click the files you want and Choose restore.
- This will recover your deleted files back to their original location.