Sometime you need to use the file according to your on need. If you want your excel file to be converted into a more suitable file such as PDF then the procedure mentioned below. This post teaches you how to convert Microsoft Excel file to PDF File.
How to Convert Microsoft Excel to PDF File
- Open a workbook that you want to convert in to PDF file .
- Click on the File tab Tap left corner.
- File Tab Drop-Down list Appear.
- Click on the Save option.
- Then Click on Browse.
- Select PDF from the Drop-Down list.
- Click option button.
- You can publish a selection, active sheet or entire workbook.
- Click OK and then Click Save
- Done Your excel file successfully save in to PDF Format.
How to Convert Excel to PDF File Using Adobe Acrobat DC
Windows Operating System
- Click the Acrobat tab, then Click “Create PDF” Button.
Mac Operating System
- Click the Create and share adobe PDF icon then Skip to step ( Save as new PDF File)
Protect PDF : Select Restrict Editing in the dialog box. If you want to prevent the finished PDF file from being changed without your permission.
Save as new PDF File : Select a folder for the exported file Choose a Different Folder. Navigate to the appropriate folder rename your file name and click save button.