Instagram is an american photo & video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook. It was launched in October 2010. if you are no longer active on your Instagram account and you want to Delete or Disable Instagram account on iPhone. Here is the procedure that you have to follow delete or disable Instagram account on iPhone.
How to delete an Instagram Account on iPhone
- Go to The Instagram on your iPhone an tap on the profile icon at the bottom of the Scree.
- Click the Setting icon on the Profile page & Scroll down and choose Help Center.
- Tap on Basics & choose Getting Started.
- Select Delete your Account From the option.
- Choose How do i delete my account? and click the hyperlinked.
- Enter your Instagram account information and choose the reason for which you want to delete your Instagram account.
- Type your Instagram password.
- Click on permanently deactivate my account and tap on OK Button to confirm.
- The Instagram account will be removed from your iPhone.
How to Disable Instagram Account temporarily
- Go to Instagram official website via browser.
- Enter your Instagram account User Name and Password.
- Tap on your Username and choose Edit Profile.
- Click on Temporarily disable my account and select the reason.
- Type your Instagram Password and choose Temporarily Disable Account. Click OK Button.