In This Article i will teach you how to turn on Airplay on your IPhone, mac, or Apple TV. Air Play is a mirroring service that allows you to broadcast your Apple item’s screen to an Apple TV, it also allows you to play audio through Air Play compatible speakers such as the HomePod.
How to Turn on AirPlay in iPhone
- First Open Settings.
- Tap on Bluetooth option.
- Tap the white Off switch.
- Connect to a WI-Fi network if necessary. You iPhone must be connected to WiFi network to which your Air-Play item is connected.
- Make sure the Air Play item you want to use is on. If the Air-play item isn’t on, turn it on before proceeding.
- Open the control center. Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen to do so.
- on an iPhone x. You’ll instead swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap screen Mirroring. It’s in the middle of the Control Center. A pop-up menu will appear.
- Select a Broadcast item. in the op-up menu, tap the item with which you want to use Air-Play.
- Select a broadcast item. in the pop-up. If you have Airplay2- equipped speakers, you can play your iPhone’s music through them via Air-play:
How to Turn on AirPlay in Mac
- Turn on Bluetooth. If Bluetooth is disabled on your Mac, turn it on before proceeding.
- Connect to a WIFi network if necessary. Your Mac must be on the same wiFI network as the item to which you want to connect via Air-Play.
- Make sure the Air-Play item you want to use is on. If the Air-Play item it’s on, turn it on before proceeding.
- Click the Air Play icon. It’s a triangle in a box that’s on the right side of the menu bar at the top of your Mac’s screen. A drop down menu will appear.
- Click Turn Air-Play on. It’s in the drop-down menu. This enables Air-Play on your Mac.
- Select a Broadcast item. Click the item to which you want to broadcast your Mac’s screen in the drop-down menu.
- Air-Play from iTunes. If you want to use Air-play to listen to music rather than to broadcast your Mac’s screen, do the following.
How to Turn on Air Play in Apple Tv
- Open your Apple TV settings. select the setting app icon, which resembles a grey box with gears on it, from your Apple Tv’s home Screen.
- Select Air Play. it’s at the Air-Play menu.
- Select on . Doing so turns on Airply.
- Go back to the Airply menu. Press the menu button on your remote to do so.
- Select allow Access. This is near the top of the screen.
- Select everyone. It’s in middle of the menu. Doing so ensures that anyone on your WiFI network will be able to connect to your Apple TV via AirPly.