If you are no longer using your twitter account due to any reason such as if you forget your password. Or due to any other reason and you want to to Delete Twitter Account on iPhone and Android. Following are the steps that you have to follow in order to delete twitter account on iPhone and Android.
How to Delete Twitter Account on Android Phone
- First Click your profile icon or the hamburger menu at the top of the screen.
- Enter the settings > Privacy menu > Tap Account.
- Hit the Deactivate Your Account option.
- Tap Deactivate
- Enter your Twitter Account Password when prompted and tap deactivate
- Tap Yes.
How to Delete Twitter Account on iPhone
- Open the Twitter app on your iPhone device. Slide to the Right to access the main menu.
- Tap Settings and Privacy on the bottom menu.
- in the Settings and privacy menu, Select Account right under your Twitter handle.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Deactivate account.
- Enter your Twitter Password and then tap deactivate.
- a pop up should prompt you to finally finish deactivating your account, Click on Yes, Deactivate.
- Done your Twitter Account Delete permanently.