Tiktok is Chinese video sheering social networking service. It is owned by ByteDance a Beijing based company founded in 2012. It is used to create short dance, lip-sync, comedy and talent videos. Here is the brief method witch allows you to use TikTok on PC or laptop.
How to Use TikTok on Computer or laptop
- Fist Download Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- Run Bluestacks on your computer.
- Click install now button at the bottom of the popup.
- Click complete it’s the blue button at the bottom of the screen.
- open Bulestacks. it’s the app with the icon that resembles a stack of blue, red Green and yellow layers.
- Click app center. it’s the second tab at the top of the screen. it may take a couple minutes for the engine to start.
- Sign in to Your Gmail Account. Type the email address and password.and Click Next.
- Type Tik Tok in the search bar. The search bar is located in the upper left corner of the app.
- Click the Tik Tok app.
- Then Click install.
- Click accept in the popup the popup just tells you that the app needs to access your camera and other parts of your device.
- Click open. Once the app is installed.
- Whenever you want to use TikTok on your Pc. Just launch BlueStacks, and click on TikTok app.