Twitter is an effective social media marketing tool for your business. With over 500M user your business needs to be here. Setting up the twitter business is much easy. Here is the description and how you can create a twitter business account.
How to Create a Twitter Business Account
- Go to the Twitter.com and Click sign up button.
- Add the following information.
- Name ( user the name of your business)
- Cell phone number or email number.
- Date of birth
- when you click Next
- Click Next again, and twitter will allow you to update your information if you need to. then just Click sign up button and twitter will ask you to verify your phone or email.
- Enter the verification code you received and click Next.
- Then you’ll need to set up a password that is at least 6 characters.
- change a profile picture for your account.
- Add a description of your business .
- Next add interests that will help generate your feed with relevant topics.
- Click Allow notifications to get notifications when someone follows your business Retweets your content.
- Now you have officially signed up for twitter.