In this post I will Teach you how to delete Instagram account. follow these simple steps to deactivate Instagram account permanently or temporarily in 2023.
How To temporarily deactivate Instagram Account in 2023
- You can’t deactivate Instagram through the app, it has to be done on a web browser on the Instagram official website. If you want to take a break from Instagram, you can deactivate your Personal account by taking these steps:
- On the Instagram Official website, log in to your account and click on the person icon to go to your profile page.
- Select ‘Edit Profile’, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click ‘Temporarily disable my account’.
- You will be asked ‘Why are you disabling your account?, select a reason from the drop-down menu.
- Re-enter your password and select ‘Temporarily disable account’.
- Your account is now deactivated & it will be hidden from other users until you log in to it once again.
- Please note As per Instagram’s usage policy, you can only deactivate your Instagram account once a week.
How To Delete Instagram Account Permanently
- Like with deactivating, an Instagram account can only be deleted through any web browser. To permanently delete your Instagram account, follow these simple steps to deactivate Instagram account permanently.
- Login in to your account on the Instagram website
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.