Stopping other people from installing software on your PC is a good security and privacy measure. For example, you can prevent programs from downloading and installling adware.
The best ways to prevent users from Installing Software by Using Local Security Policy.
Learning how to prevent users from installing software on Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 is easy enough and it will take only a few minutes of your time. So, read this tutorial all the way to the end, and you will become an expert in adding Windows restrictions in no time.
How to Block users from installing software in Windows 7 or Windows 10.
- Type ” Control Panel” in the windows Search Box and hit Enter.
- Click On Administrative Tools From The Control Panel.
- When Open The Administrative tool then Click Local Security Policy option.
- Then Locate The Following Location
- Local Policies > Security Option > User Account control: Behavior of the elevation prompt for Administration in Admin Approval mode >Prompt for credentials on the secure desktop.