As you know that PTCL Router has a certain signal Range. You can either increase or decrease your signal according to your own need. You can do so by following the steps mentioned below to increases signal range of .
How to increase signal range of PTCL Router
- First type your IP Address 192.168.10.1
- Type Your PTCL Router Admin user Name and Password.
- Click on the wireless tab in left pane.
- Then click on advance Tab.
- Advance >Transmit Power Select 20%, 40%, 60%, 80% and 100%.
- Select Percentage to increase router Signal range.
- Click on Apply and Save button.