If someone is using your PTCL Network and you want the inaccessibility of your network towards that user. You can block that user by following the procedure that i have mentioned below to block any user on PTCL wifi Modem.
How to Block any User on PTCL wifi Modem
- First Type Following IP Address in your Browser.
- 188.8.131.52 or 192.168.1.1
- Enter your PTCL Modam User Name and Password.
- Click on the Device Info tab in the left panel.
- Then click on DHCP.
- DHCP option Display all connected user information available.
- copy the user mac address that you want to block.
- Click on the Wireless
- Then click on Mac Filter Tab in the Left panel .
- click add button
- Past mac address
- Click apply and save.
- done! your user will be block.