In this article i will show you how you can change or manage settings. those settings have been already managed by the relevant organization, whom device are you using. Following is a procedure that you have to follow in order to change these settings that are hidden or manged by your the organization.
Fix Some of these settings are Hidden or Managed by your Organization
- First open Run Dialog Box By Pressing Windows Key+ R.
- Type gpedit.msc in the Run dialog box and press Enter. ( if you installed windows home you may not have gpedit.msc)
- Windows home user download gpdit.msc form the microsoft website.
- Copy the following Folder.
- GroupPolicy GroupPolicyUsers gpedit.msc(console document)
- Past followng location.
- C:\Windows\System C:\Windows\System32
- open the Policy Editor
- Locate the following location Computer Conﬁguration > Administrative Templates >Windows Components.
- Scroll down on the Windows Components section, ﬁnd & click on Data Collection and Preview Builds
- double-click on Allow Telemetry on the right pane.
- Tick on Enabled and choose 3-Full from the drop-down menu.
- Click Apply and Ok