The web is made up of terrific content from all over the world. Sometimes the content you want to read is written in a different language. Thankfully, Google Chrome has built in support for the Google Translate service, which will automatically translate the page into a language of your choice. If you visit a website with Google chrome and it is written in a different language. The browser will automatically display a prompt asking if you wish to translate the page into your default language. Below steps to Translate a web page in Google Chrome.
How to Add google Translate extension on Google Chrome
- First Click on the 3 Dot at the Top Right corner of the google chrome.
- Click on Setting option.
- Next Click on Extension option from the left panel.
- Click on 3 line at the top of the left corner. Click on open chrome store.
- Search Google Translate extension.
- Click on Add to chrome button.
- if you click on the Translate button. Google will send the URL to the Google Translate service, which will cause the page’s contents to be translated to the default language.
- By default, google Chrome will translate a web page to the default language configured in your OS.
- if you wish to translate a page to a different language or Google Chrome is having trouble detecting the correct language of the page, you can select what language you want to translate from and to by going into the translate option.
- This page be accessed by clicking on the options button in the Translate this page dialog.
- When you click on the options button, you should then select change languages to be brought a page where you can select the language of the page and what you would like to translate it to.