In This tutorial i will tell you how to Hard Reset I Phone.
The I Phone is a line of smart phones designed and marketed by apple inc. All generation of I phone use apple’s iOS mobile operating system software. the first generation iPhone was released on jun 29, 2007. Apple has released 12 generation of i phone models each accompanied by one of the 12 major releases of the iOS operating system. The size of OS is based on the version. The original iPhone contained the following apps: messages, calendar, photos, camera, you tube, iTunes and voice memos. if something goes rowing with your i phone and you want to sort out it you can reset your phone .
How to Hard Reset I Phone
- Plug your iPhone into your PC, or laptop.
- Power of your I Phone Device.
- Then hold the Power button for about 2-3 seconds.
- Now press and hold Home button with Power button for about 9-10 seconds.
- After that release only Power button.
- Home button, when you are alerted by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
- Confirm this, and wait until iTunes will restore your handset.