If you Can’t change the Screen resolution on Windows 10 and now everything looks so blurry? Many windows users have also been within the same Problem facing . But don’t worry, it’s often not hard to fix at all. Follow these steps below to fix windows 10 con’t change Resolution.
How to fix Windows can’t change resolution
Here are 3 fixes that have helped otehr users to resolve the can’t change resolution on windows 10 problem. You’ll not need to try them all. Just work your way down the list until you find the one that works for you.
- Update your Graphic Driver.
- Uninstall Graphics driver and Reinstall.
- Turn on GPU Scaling
Uninstall Graphics driver
- Press the Windows Key + R at the same time.
- Then Type Devmgmt.msc
- Right- Click on Display adapters, Then click uninstall device.
- Click uninstall in the pop-up windows.
- Restart your personal computer for the changes to take effect.
- Test to see if the can’t change screen resolution problem is resolved. if yes, congrats! If the issue still persists, please move on to Fix 3, below.
Turn on GPU Scaling
You can enable GPU scaling to find out a screen resolution that fits to your screen.
For AMD Graphics Card Users
- Open AMD redeon Settings.
- Click Display. Then Turn on GPU scaling.
For NVIDIA Graphics Card Users
- On your keyboard, press the windows logo Button and R at the same time.
- Type Control and Press Enter button to open control panel.
- in View by, choose Large icons. Then Click NVIDIA Control Panel to open it.
- From the NVIDIA control Panel Navigation, double click on to expand Display, then Click adjust Desktop Size and Position.
- Click the Scaling tab.
- Experiment on different scaling methods and choose the one that fits best on your screen.