In this post i will tell you How To Fix Not Registered on Network error on Android. This error is easily fixable so you do not have to worry. If anyone of the mentioned solutions doesn’t work, you can try another; one will surely get rid of it.
How To Fix Not Registered on Network error on Android
- System Update
The first and foremost thing you should do is go right ahead and update your system software.
1: Go to Settings.
2: Scroll down and tap on About.
3: Tap on Check For Updates. And install the update if there is any.
The steps might slightly differ depending on the version of Android but it shouldn’t be too hard to get.
2. Reinstall SIM
This works if you have incorrectly inserted your SIM card.
- Power off your Android. It is recommended that you force power off your Android using a combination of buttons that will differ according to the device. A simple Google search will help you know the procedure.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes and then remove the SIM card. Also, remove the battery if possible.
- After another couple of minutes, put the SIM and battery back on your phone.
- After the boot is complete, remove the SIM again and reinsert it after a couple of minutes.
- Restart your device and reboot again and see if the error is gone.
3. Manually Configure APN
- Goto the Mobile Setting
- Tap on Wireless and Networks.
- Select Mobile Networks and then tap on Access Point Names.
- Tap on the 3-dot menu icon on the upper right corner and select New.
- Enter the APN details manually.
You can easily find the APN details for your carrier (T-Mobile, AT&T, etc) easily with a simple Google Search
- Manually select the network from Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Select your own network.
- Check if the SIM card is faulty by using a different SIM card.
- Check is the phone is not carrier-locked. Your phone might be locked from using only the SIM from a certain carrier.